Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally!

Heya Funkey Fans!


Yep, my computer is finally fixed, and I haven't posted in about three months. Chris, thank you for all your help. Your Funk Points will be upgraded for that. UB Funkeysblog and Akaabbey, you two were interested in this, do you want to be researchers? Anyways, I finally got to try out my hidden realm funkeys, Raj, Bomble and Yang. I beat all of their games in like a half hour. Last night I stayed up till 1' AM playing Jade Jumble, and all I got was a sparring dummy (getting sick of these, anyone else?) and the game in my room. I was on the trophy level and I lost. It's really hard. I love Yang's huge propaganda poster. It's really cool. I also got to spend my loot on an emotion, shocking aura, (which looks really cool on Master Lox) And a bag of 1000 coins. I'm kinda ticked at myself for not seeing the 13000 coins I already had. Paradox green WILL come out before DC Heroes, and you can pre-order a four pack here (I want the top two badly!) and the Game Making ones here. I gotta get a Mulch. I beat Sushi Showdown, and if anyone wants to see it, my crib is NeonMaster.

Very sorry for my absence, I'm gonna start working on this blog a lot now!

May The Funk Be With You!

-NeonMaster

8 comments:

Squiddy said...

Why don't you have a character making contest?

NeonMaster7 said...

That's a good one- I'll add it to the list.

NeonMaster7 said...

Actually I can't add it onto the poll but I'll make a big list of what people want.

bones111 said...

Awsome now I can follow!I hope you enjot coming back to blogger!Check out my blog too.And if you are making a contest like candy bar said I will enter.

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Neonmaster,
1. Call me frogboy 96 now because I don't use the name chris anymore.

2. Do you know that I've had my own blog since January?

3. If you do know about my blog, do you know about my funkey croak (tadd)?

Squiddy said...

Why don't you have a "Make Up Your Own Wildlife Creature" contest too?

Anonymous said...

First off the new funkeys are coming out next month! :P Secondly Nothing really happened in those 3 months. 3rd the fact it took so long for the update is because the factory moved from Texas to California

Unknown said...

Hey, i found your site with looking for a tip on a quest.. i see it's been a while since anything has been updated.. like.. a LONG while.. is this another sign of doom for our beloved funkeys?