Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*UPDATE*

Just a quick update due to the flooding comments:

Yes, I've known about everything (or pretty much nothing) going on the past 3 months using a computer at a library weekly. Blogger didn't work there either. :c
If you are continuing to be or want to be a researcher, please comment on the newest post. I can't rake through the hundreds of comments I have. :P
And as much as this will disappoint you guys, I don't want any more advertising on the site. If you want me to see a website, please e-mail me at badotter96@yahoo.com.
Frogboy96, I'm sorry that I didn't know you went by a different name. I'll change it.
Anyone like the new banner? I also heard about the Tadd incident. I'd be thrilled if my funkey made it in stores, but not getting credit for it? C'mon, they could at least say it was your idea on the phone. And renaming it? sad, sad, sad. Do you still have the original copy of the drawing? If you had the date on it in a couple of months you could get some money off of it.
Last thing, should I put up a forum? Cause I noticed that the Funkey Fan Forum is pretty dead these days.


-NeonMaster

2 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Yes I do have the original copy, but Matell doesn't care. Instead of getting everything I have to say out on this comment, I'm going to make a post about it all on my blog.

Oh and eversince I had to reinstall ub funkeys and I forgot my password, my funkeys name under the researchers should say vlurp111

Anonymous said...

You should make a fourm. And I don't really feal like I would want any credit for it but I would like the funkey first or something. It would be nice if they sent me mail or something with the first Tadd or whatever I would have designed in it and such. That's what I think they should do.