Saturday, August 22, 2009

Help?

~***UPDATE: If I have known you well in the past through blogging, you are qualified for an ADMINSHIP on the site.***~

Hey guys,

You probably don't know this, but the funkey blog was the 3rd most popular UB Funkeys website a year ago, and when I stopped, it was about 10th. When I came back, it was in about 5th, and I need your help to regain that 3rd place status. So I will be hiring authors to post on the site. (Alot has been happening this summer, some of my family is breaking up and we're moving, so I need some help with the site.) I will have 2-3 authors other than me (depending if I know them, and they will get full credit. Please help.

COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT badotter96@yahoo.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.



-NeonMaster

4 comments:

frogboy 96/ vlurp111 said...

Well I'm doing really good on my blog and on another website, so I got my hands full. The only problem with being an author on a blog (specifically a blog) is that you have many restrictions, meaning that the only thing you can do is post.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the whole, 3rd best, 10ht best ranking your blog thing. Your probably not including alot of other blogs. Besides my parents wont let me

Squiddy said...

I'll help! .........im good......

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm interested in writing. :)