Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dot Spot error and 4.5 news

Heya Funkey Fans!

I just got on U.B. Funkeys and I found some new things!


You can see here that the Dot Spot hasn't been updated onto the map. I just noticed that. It makes me feel blind!


And right here looks like something new from the 4.5 update. I think it's gonna be a scoreboard for highscores and tournaments. the writing is weird though. No, I'm not foreign. I'm american. BTW, if you click on it, it says that Master Lox has interrupted signals. Wait, NeonMASTER? MASTER Lox? That's waaaay too spooky.
be sure to look at my last post! Post your gifts! Check out my new polls!

P.S. Congrats to Chris, the first Funkaneer!!!!!

-NeonMaster

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a Scoreboard it came in the 4.0 update and that's the funkeys own way of writing it's really weird! Oh, and congratz Chris.
-Funk on

Mike Bozzo said...

the board holds how many items are bought, how many mp games played including sushi showdown, and all games with the trophies. ive seen it when the internet was up.

Anonymous said...

Okay you wanted to know so here it is I got a funkiki island AP, VR Stitch, VR Dyer & Tiki, Xbox360 arcade, a Waggs doll, a Penguin named Dib (for BABW), and a Hovering RC car :D! What did you get?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm a funkaneer!

Anonymous said...

Hey, neofunk did you get anything on your funkeys wish list?

Sammy said...

looks like i will be removed from the followers if i am on it and that scor bord wus frum the 4.0 update not the 4.5 update

Anonymous said...

dude, you really got to post.

funk king said...

to ''candy bar'' I want you to follow my blog it is funkeyswild.blogspot.com

funk king said...

neonmaster why don't you follow anyones blog