Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Woo Hoo!

Ok, that was the best Christmas ever for me!

I got for Christmas a Nintendo DS Lite, (red/black) a Club Penguin DS game and Book, Rock Band for PS2, Mario Kart Wii, a digital camera, (it only holds 100 pics) A green Ipod Shuffle, (with my name engraved on the back!) Guiness World Records '09, Apples to Apples Party Edition, Kung Fu Panda Furious Five Pack, School of Rock, some clothes, (weeeee.....) a set of Funkey Speakers, and some other stuff. Woo! I love my DS. I like the Rock Band too. It came with a Microphone, Drums and Guitar.

Here are what some other people got:

Roco: Funkiki Island Adventure Pack, VR Stitch, VR Dyer + Tiki, Xbox 360 Arcade, Waggs Doll, A Penguin named Dib for BABW (what's that again?) and a Hovering RC Car.

Comment what you got and I'll put it up!

-NeonMaster

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 9 funkeys:

Very Rare Bones, Very Rare Xener, Normal Waggs, Normal Nibble, Normabl Berger, Normal Tiki/Dyer, Rare Ptep, and Very Rare Drift..

Most of them I have rarer versions of except the VR Bones, Xener and Drift those were exciting! (although I knew about 2 of them)

Merry Christmas!!

Click Replay said...

I got for Christmas a Nintendo DS Lite, (red/black)

Chobots is AWESOME said...

be sure to check out my mario kart wii blog i will just follow go over till you see mutley and go to my profile and look at my blogs it`s called mario kart wii

Anonymous said...

Well i got my first funkey starter set (speed racer) Snake oiler funkey Zelda twilight princess for Wii a DS game 90 bucks :D and a long board :)

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster I realized that now with the 4.5 update you can play a funkeys game in your crib without that specific funkey! :D

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster check out the new funkeys coming out with the dc funkeys in summer 2009.

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster I sent you 2 emails a while ago. What's up, have you given up on this blog?

Onewa80 said...

Oh! I forgot to follow your blog!
I got 9 funkeys also.

VR Berger, Holler, Sprout, Gabby, Boggle, rare waggs, vlurp, rare ptep, ant tank.

Yeah, why haven't you posted?

-80

Zoomix said...

Hey I started a blog www.ubfunkeyzmania.blogspot.com and followed yours check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

dude, you really got to post.

Anonymous said...

I saw Neonmaster He's back YAY!!!!

Mike Bozzo said...

ahem! Wen will u post!!

funkey said...

I got some starwars guys

funkey said...

hey zoomix I love your blog visit my 2 at zakstrock.blogspot.com and funkeyszoomix.blogspot.com p.s. neonmaster when are you going to put mine up

Shel2 said...

I got a normal snipe and wasabi.