Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4.0 Hits and Hidden Realm opens to public!

Heya Funkey Fans!

The 4.0 hit lately and it brought us the Hidden Realm. It's open to the public unlike other zones though! There are 3 games that you can play for free. There's Sushi Showdown, (Chineese Checkers) there was a puzzle one like Rush Hour, and another that's name slips from me. I'll find those later. Here are some pics:


This is the Ship you arrive on. The ship is just past the Daydream Oasis. Sweet Graphics, huh?


This is the Wishing Tree that you can wish on. I hope my wish comes true. :)


This is the first gate of the Enlightment Path. There are four paths. You must put one different funkey on each orb and a ghostly copy will appear. the U.B. and Adventure Pack Characters will work.


This is the King of the Hidden Realm. You can talk to him when you reach the top of the mountain. After he tells you the story of his tribe, the Oni, he will give you a pet dragon! Sweet, eh?

Chris also noticed that the White Gem has been changed. I talked to Mattel on the matter and it is not a glitch, it will stay. The White Gem is in another "Adventure" In the Hidden Realm. Thanks, Chris!

I have soooo much more to post, buuuut for now,

-NeonMaster

(P.S. Chris, you have enough Funk Points to get stars next to your name. :D)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry neonmaster,... Everybody has that wish :D

Anonymous said...

Hey also he gives you tons of stuff :D
-Funk on

Anonymous said...

When is stitch in the graveyard for the quest i am getting Rom and when is he there i want to get the white gem and 10000 coins

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster howcome I don't see stars next to my name?

Onewa80 said...

Ummm, The other game you can't remember is plink plonk funk, correct? I can't describe it other than shooting balls at circles and flowers... :)

-80

Anonymous said...

Go to ebay, we all know about hidden realm on there but on the normal bombble it says "yeti" and on the rare bombble it says "kali".

Anonymous said...

Hey neonmaster did anybody tell you yet? 4.5 update is out and Master lox quit bothering people so hurry while you have the chance!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and neonmaster you misssed the dreamstate adventure pack. Just tell'n you.
-Funk on

Anonymous said...

update this blog,please.
you havent updated scence dec 19

funkey said...

I wrote I wish I was rich to!!!

Shel2 said...

I wished for 1,000,000,000 coins and it gave me it!!!!!!!!