Sunday, November 30, 2008

New ranking system for Researchers!

Heya Funkeys Fans!

Ever since Chris found that Starter Kit, I thought that there should be more rewards in it. So, I came up with a Ranking System!

First, there's ranked names. They go from top to bottom, the top being the highest ranks, items meaning things you've found. (Some of the names I don't really like, so please comment some new ones up!)

Ranks:

Grand Funkey (30 items needed)
Funkey Historian (15 items needed)
Explorer of Funk (10 items needed)
FunkDude (6 items needed)
Funkaneer (3 items needed)
Funkey Rookie (1 item needed)

Next, there's Funk Points. Funk Points are earned by finding news or products. I do not have a Funk Point system up and I don't plan on making one for this, as I will be the one to determine how many Funk Points it will receive. Funk Points will go towards prizes. New prizes are on their way. When you request a prize, you will not have your Funk Points taken away.

Prizes:

Stars next to name: 5 Funk Points
Name bold and underlined: 10 Funk Points
Custom Picture next to name: 20 Funk Points (You can choose the picture)
Certificate: 50 Funk Points
Profile on sidebar (see mine): 75 Funk Points

Once again, I encourage each and everyone of you to become a Researcher! There is no limit, no requirements or anything else!

May The Funk Be With You!
-NeonMaster

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I've got something for you I don't want to be a reasearcher but here it is p.s. you might want to delet this comment after you read it follow this url: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10598503 hope you like it :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Could you keep adding my funkpoints though?

NeonMaster7 said...

Shawn,

That is an amazing find! However, I cannot add Funk Points unless you are a Researcher. If you are a Researcher though, you don't HAVE to find stuff. Only if you want reputation, Funk Points, and Rankings.

BTW, Do you know how to follow a blog?

Anonymous said...

If you want to follow a blog then go to the blog followers spot on any blog and go to follow this blog. It will say do you want to follow? You say yes and you then become a follower.

Anonymous said...

Yep, Chris knows what he's talking about. Neofunk I'm sorry I can't be a reasearcher but I will give you some cool info on stuff I find (only cause I'm nice though). Nice blog and good job I like the Reasearcher Idea smart 0.o <- that is Jr. say hi.
- Funk on

Anonymous said...

Check your email neonmaster I found a new gem!

Anonymous said...

If you look at the side of the picture I sent you, you will see two new things because I got the 4.0 update.....HIDDEN REALM!

funkey said...

I got 2 things to report the target stores are having a huge sale on ub funkeys and I saw a starter kit for 4$

funkey said...

ive got three more things dot is 10$ aslo 2 player funkeys are 7$ and funkiki starter packs are 40$

funkey said...

add my points

funkey said...

to shel2 thanks for following my blog I hope the rest of you can follow for more infratain visit the first blog that neonmaster wrote

funkey said...

I made a new blog I call it funkeys123.blogspot.com visit it

funkey said...

I really wanted to say ubfunkeys.blogspot.com visit that one thanks

Shel2 said...

Your welcome! Come check out my new post on Hidden Realm!

funk king said...

I alardy did it is awsome p.s. it will not say funkey it will say ubfunkeysblog becuace I signed out of zakstrock@yahoo.com

funk king said...

can you visit funkeyswild.blogspot.com that one is a big hit