Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazon Pre-Order a No-No!

Heya Funkey Fans,

Yesterday the Hidden Realm Pre-Order became available to order for $29.99 for a four-pack. DO NOT ORDER IT! I have a small lists of reasons why. For starters, if your looking at price range, most Funkeys Single packs range from $5-$6, making the four-pack a good waste of $8-$10. It also states below the price that it will take 4-7 weeks for delivery. That means that if your lucky you'll get it at the end of December and if your unlucky It could take till mid-January, which means it won't meet up to demands for Christmas. (That's gonna get some angry fanmail!) Mattel has stated that they should be available in December, at least before Christmas. I'm gonna call up the Funkeys Department and ask along with some other questions. (If you have any questions whatsoever, comment them and I'll ask them.) So in my opinion, don't get the pre-order. It'll be cheaper, faster and better for Christmas. Click here to see the product. (don't buy it!!!)

-NeonMaster
(Comment your questions!!)

7 comments:

Click Replay said...

HIi,m roco's sister my fave funkey is you did not guess it snipe cool huh oh the button dosen't do anything it says on funkeys.com me and my bro's been playing forever I BET like a week after kelpy basinoh cheak my site at http;//neofunk5000.blogspot.com

sammy said...

i wunt it i no whte the butten duse and it duse somethang

Anonymous said...

I just looked at it its now 60$!!!!! THATS OUTRAGIOUS!

djw said...

i orde a raser x from amsan to

funkey said...

hey I just saw a starter for ub funkeys 4$!!!!!!!!!!!

Shel2 said...

The big button in laputta station and nightmare rift lowers the tide in funkiki island.

Shel2 said...

Wow!