Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Taejo and Speed Racer GP?

Alright, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but you gotta admit, I'm on to something.

Ok, so you all might not know, but when the Speed Racer Series was released, Taejo and Speed Racer GP (short for Grand Prix clothes) were not released. Nobody knows why, (I'll get with Mattel on the matter,) But when someone asked when they were going to release a second series, they replied, "What second Series!?"


So from then on it was assumed that we would likely never see either of the Funkeys in our lives.

Until now.

We all know that there's probably gonna be a Speed Racer Adventure Pack, Which will come with Royalton, The boxing dude, and two more funkeys. So my thought is that what will the other two be? Waggs? Vroom? No, I think it will be (drumroll) TAEJO & SPEED RACER GP! It just has to be! It all fits in!


IN OTHER NEWS:

Sometime this week I will have a contest to have some reporters. (Should it be a game?) They will find info, news and other stuff for the site, and in return, there name on the page stating a Kudos to that reporter. I will also post their names on a sidebar. :)

I will also see if I can get a forum up this month.

Comment!

8 comments:

FFM said...

I hope your predictions are corect! I can't wait till it comes out! I'm going to go pre-order Hidden Realm! I refuse not to have them!

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster you definitely have a point there. Then again in the adventure packs that we have now there is a funkey that we already have and there is not just 4 new ones.(ex. we have sol and bones already)

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see the SP series continued but I don't think it will....sorry but retail will never sell enough for Mattel to continue with the series

Anonymous said...

And I thought that it would come with that one weird guy that looks like drift (sorry no clue what his name is!) that guy from the boxing game, and EP royalton, with some speed racer funkey but it would only be 1 and if it was one of those 2 it would probably be taejo because there is already a released speed racer and i dont know maybe they think it would help marketing better then the other speed racer?

Shel2 said...

They are coming out later because speed racer funkeys series two is another update. I called Mattel.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it’s not a much.

WaggsKid said...

Actually it was wave 2 was on hold then later to be canceled. They were gonna be just like all the other funkeys : in a normal funkey pack. Goto youtube and look at rebingh he has Taejo The boxing guy and SpeedGP.