Friday, November 7, 2008

Contest for researchers

Heya Funkey Fans!

On my most recent post I mentioned a contest to become a researcher.

Today we'll have it!

There are 3 sections you can enter. You can ony do one though!

The first choice is a game contest. The game is Funk-Jongg. Whoever gets the highest score will become the first researcher! To prove your score, you must take a picture of it. To take a picture of it, look above the backspace button on your keyboard for the F12 button. To its right is the Print Scrn button. When your at your score at the end of your game, press it. Then go to the start button on your computer, go to all programs, then go to accessories, and go to paint. When you're at paint, hold down ctrl and V to paste it on. then, save it to your computer and send it to:
Badotter96@yahoo.com
RULES: The score cannot be before the contest.
You may not hack to get a better score.
No pushing & shoving. (Kidding!)

The second choice is to Write/Type a story about UB Funkeys. You can Email me them or comment them. (If there's enough room. 0_o)
It cannot be written by someone other than you, and along with winning, your story will be posted on the site.

The last choice is to write about why you want to be a researcher.
You can Email me it or comment it. If I have time, I might post it.

Make out all entries to badotter96@yahoo.com with your username and/or name.

Good Luck!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

But? what does a researcher have to do (required for that?)?

Anonymous said...

Oh & Dyers game or the funkeytown's one?

NeonMaster7 said...

Akaabbey,

There are no requirements to be a researcher, all they do is find interesting news for me and I'll give them credit for any info. it isn't 24/7 either.
and yes, it's the funkeystown one.

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster I e-mailed my score but I didn't mention my name. I'm the one with the very rare ptep and my name in the corner of the screen is Frogboy96.

Anonymous said...

Well it all looks good but seems like too much effort for me lol

Anonymous said...

carp I need to play that one again then....will do it now but how will you know if scores are before or after?...oh nm I see now

Anonymous said...

I'd enter, but my funkeys might not be loaded onto my new computer in a loooooongggggg time, if ever.

Click Replay said...

i have a blog neofunk.blogspot

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you checked out my new blog I hope you like it it's URL is http://funkeysfun.blogspot.com/.

funk king said...

am I a reseacher if I am you give me 5