Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stitch's Quest reveals new Gem, Contest over and more!

Hey Funkey Fans,

I got some cool news for you. I got Stitch's password!! I did not take this info from anyone else's website, I actually did a little research on the Funkey website and just took some random words and typed them in, and one of them finally worked! The password is.....(drumroll)....Funkopotamus! Alright, I wasn't expecting this, but there's another part linking to it! You'll need a Holler, a Rom, and four different funkeys from any four different zones. (For example, Lucky, Sol, Ptep and Deuce) The stitch will tell you to go to Rom's room. The Rom will tell you that Master Lox created a terrible Censor Chip that is jamming the Broadcasts from UFunk Studios. He will tell you to gather an Anima (I too thought it was a mistake and you had to get an animal) from a funkey's room in 4 different zones. once you have all 4, you can give it to a Fallout outside of his room and he will make you an F-Chip Resistor. Then you must go back to Funkeystown(DO NOT LOG OUT) and go behind the waterfall and find Mayor Sayso. You must guide him to UFunk studios then. Then when you are there the F-Chip will unjam the broadcast! Your reward is a White Gem that goes into your trophy room, (go to my crib, NeonMaster, to see mine) and 10,000 coins!

IN OTHER NEWS:

The contest for researchers is over. No one entered, (which I find hilarious) so applications to be a researcher are open. I don't know how many I'll choose.

I'm gonna try and get a Quest page up soon, along with a forum.

Also, soon I'll be having another contest for a new banner for the header of the website. The contest is not starting yet, but you can start making banners and entering them to my e-mail, badotter96@yahoo.com, which you can also send a application to be a researcher. (you can comment too.)

I'm also gonna see if I can take a family picture of my funkeys soon!

-NeonMaster

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive no one entered LOL 0sorry about that. But what the heck is an anemia I've done the quest and I've seen them but still is that even a real word? I can't believe Mayor S. carrys thingd around in that staff what else was in there Breakfast? And P.S. Mayor Sayso you are old
-Funk on!

NeonMaster7 said...

Lol, that would be pretty funny seeing Mayor Sayso pull out a breakfast bar or something.

I dunno what Anima is, I guess just one of those Funkey created words.

Anonymous said...

It probaly is

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog I mean it trust me. By the way how whould Mayor S eat with that big beard in the way.

Anonymous said...

Well I tried to enter. BTW am I the only one who tried by sending you my highscore?

NeonMaster7 said...

Lol, it is big. (and if you have the figure, veeery fake looking)

Chris, you are the only one actually. If any of you wanna apply you can right here. there's no requirements!

Anonymous said...

Chris you should do that you have a good shot I would but I empty nothing for yah but hmmm... *yawn* anywho I'm out
-Funk on

Anonymous said...

I said that bad what I was trying to is Chris you shhould go for it give it your best shot and comment comment like the wind!!!
-Funk on

Anonymous said...

Neonmaster if there are no reguirements then can I be a researcher? You know that I want to and if I'm the only one who wants to, why not?

NeonMaster7 said...

LOL! I almost wet my pants laughing so hard at me thinking someone hacked my account. Anyways, Chris, heck yeah! I need some researchers, so I'll put your name up.

Xweetox,
I have those deleted comments in my inbox still. Do you wanna be a researcher? all you have to do is find some stuff once in awhile.

Eeeek.....lol.....

Anonymous said...

when i do stitch quest,i can get all the way to mayor s, but he wont follow me.

Anonymous said...

Well he really isn't supposed to follow you but you follow him (and make sure to talk to him)

billy4032 said...

i can not go to rom nexus becuse they won't let me and i was do that quest

billy4032 said...

somedody help me do that quest

NeonMaster7 said...

billy4032,

You can't go into the Rom Nexus without a Rom, even during the Quest. sorry.

billy4032 said...

i do not have rom someone turned into rom by a differ funkey

Anonymous said...

whats a rom nexar anyways? i really dont get this quest
help pleassse!

Anonymous said...

When is stitch in the graveyard for the quest i am getting Rom and when is he there i want to get the white gem and 10000 coins

funkey said...

I tried drumroll it did not work

Shel2 said...

Rom nexus is in Laputta Station.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around