Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Back!

Heya Funkey Fans!

Whew, this has been a big week of news, hasn't it? well anyways, I finally got a decent phone conference with the Department of UB Funkeys on the Radica Phoneline, and I got a bunch of my questions answered. Here's the complete interview:

NeonMaster: Alright, I have a few questions.
Assistant: Ask away!
NeonMaster: Ok, so how about Dot? Will it be released to the public?
Assistant: Dot was an exclusive Funkey for the SDCC'08. The Rare Yellow and Very Rare Dot will be released, but there is no information recorded of a release date.
NeonMaster: So what about the rumored Dream State and Hidden Realm Adventure Packs?
Assistant: No information about this is recorded. (Note: There IS going to be both due to new phrases that were put onto Chat Rooms.)
NeonMaster: Do you have a release date for the DC Heroes?
Assistant: They will be coming out mid-2009.
NeonMaster: What about Bandit? The Raccoon Funkey?
Assistant: We have no record on a release date.


Sweet, huh? This was actually a week ago that I talked with them. Anyways, I am EXTREMELY sorry that I haven't been posting. I almost thought about quiting the blog. Then I swore to never shut down this site in I time of need. So, in other news, Angus is a new character in the 4.5 update, (Chris reminded me, Funk Points for him!) and he tells you about Funkey Familiars. They are like little spirit thingys that grant you access to that Funkeys room, game and shop! Unfortunately, they put on a system that allows you to buy "Loot" with a credit card. Prices range from $5 to $30. With loot, you can buy the Familiars, Portal Jammers, which let you go through any portal once, and animated objects for your Crib. I did see a giant Cheese Pizza, so I'll have to get my hands on some Loot soon! No one's been able to access it though due to Master Lox. Boo hoo. They're gonna have Loot Crads in January though. Woo! Hidden Realm Pre-Orders have been coming in, so I guess I was wrong! They should start showing up in stores next monday. Mayor Sayso can go into Dot Spot, so check out my crib, NeonMaster. And on Target.com, there's a preety sweet sale going on. Type in Funkeys in the search box to see a 4 pack of Speed Racer Funkeys for $5, a 4-Funkey Hub Bundle for $7, and a Dream State 4-pack for $13!

P.S. Post what you got for Christmas!!!!


-NeonMaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the sale is awesome my mom ordered me some Funkey Speakers for 7 bucks!!!! Glab to have you back and did you know the funkiki AP are not only online I went to target yesterday there was a whole isle of funkeys And there were like 30 AP plus check this link out on here there selling a normal version of all 4 HR funkeys Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Radica-Funkeys-Hidden-Realm/dp/B001GJ07SY/ref=pd_rhf_p_img_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1230143898&sr=1-4 Hope it helps...
-Funk on